Saturday, October 5, 2013

Zotero

The fourth R&P class was all about Zotero. At first I had no idea how useful it is, but at the end of the class, I was impressed because it had a lot of advantages for my schoolwork. When we write essays or any other papers, Zotero can automatically make a citation using the information it has, such as the title, author, publisher and so on. It was surprising that it can be used not only for the books but also for the newspapers. We don’t need the Little Brown Handbook or SGW to check out how to write a citation anymore. I had little concern about remembering how to use it completely because there were a lot to learn and we just looked at how Rab used it at that time. We practiced to find and add books, which looked useful for our essay, to the personal library of Zotero, but didn’t make a citation note actually. I was not sure whether I could do it on my own, but I was excited and relieved to hear that we can do that in the next class. I’m looking forward to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment